Saturday, September 20, 2014

Top 5 Christian movies





Hey, y'all! Well, I thought you might like to know what my top 5 Christian movies are. Well, I've seen quite a few Christian movies so I decided to pick 5 of them and put them up. You guys can leave your comments and tell me if you agree. :) So, let the countdown begin!

                                                                                 1.
Courageous. This movie is good in so many ways. It's funny, it has tension, it has emotion, and it's impactful.


                                                                         2.
Bringing up Bobby,. This movie is actually a favorite of mine for a lot of reasons....But the main reason is because it's so funny! There aren't many Christian comedies out there. They exist, but there aren't many. That being said, this is a nice, refreshing change. Also, if you watch it and don't laugh...I don't think you're human. :P
3. 
Cutback. This movie is one I've seen probably literally a dozen times. It's also emotional (I cry probably every time. lol) But it revolves around one message. Redemption.  

4. 
Grace Unplugged. SUCH a good, relatable movie!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!
5.
Finally, God's Not Dead!!! This was literally my favorite movie invented...on the planet of the earth...if that makes sense. I loved it to bits and it's impacted me in ways you wouldn't believe. So...go watch it and love it. :) :)
Anyway, those are my top five...at least for now. ;) I'll do another one very soon, I'm sure. I still have to see Heaven is For Real and Mom's Night out and of course that movie known as "The Song" coming out next week. ;) Anyway, you guys leave your comments and tell me YOUR top five. :) Love y'all! ~KJ




1 comment: