Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Change the World



Caleb Grimm once said, "It's one thing to have good intentions.... It's another to be intentional." I completely agree. We have two choices
 1. Think of all the things we could do to change this world, musing over it and waiting for a sign telling you to do it
OR....
2. Change the world right now.
I know, a lot of you are in different situations in your life. Maybe you're too busy. Maybe your schedule won't allow you to get out there and do as much ministry as you'd like. Maybe you can't afford to attend that mission trip your youth group is is going on. But did you ever think about the fact that you are able to impact this world...just by sitting at home? Yup. That's right. All you really have to do is put things into perspective. When you get on Facebook, you can choose to post another selfie OR you can spread the love and post a scripture. It's such a beautiful thing when Christians across the world, make changes and minister just by the simplest things. A song that encouraged me to do this was by the Newsboys. I heard it last year at the Winter Jam concert and loved it. I listen to it a lot now so I think I'll share it with you. It brings my exact point across.
   




 
Remember,  James 2:17 "Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself." This scripture is extremely relevant and extremely encouraging. Look at your life right now and find out how you can be a light in the darkness. I"m going to leave you with a super encouraging video from Kyle and Kelsey Kupecky.

 
Love you guys! Be a Light and change the world! <3 ~KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment